Monday, September 16, 2013

Like a boss

My crow can have a meltdown like nobody's business.  Of course, she's had enough practice to teach a seminar on the subject and get paid the big bucks (hopefully enough to pay for my much-needed therapy from the aforementioned meltdowns).  I attribute her skill to several things: her (as yet undefined) autism, her ADHD, being 6 years old, and being the offspring of her dad, okay and being my daughter.

I thought it would be generous of me to share just a few of her best meltdown declarations.  Warning: do not drink any beverages while reading the following. I will not pay for repairs to any electronic device screens or keyboards/keypads.  You have been duly warned.

No!
Leave me alone!
You're stupid stupid stupid, you stupidhead!
Don't tell me no!
I get what I want when I want it!
Right. Now!
You have to do what I say!
You give me what I want, right now!
You don't know anything!
I'm the boss! Not you!
You can't make me!
Get away from me, you stinky!
You better be sorry!
I hate you, stupidhead!

Fine! I'm sorry! Okay?!
I said I was sorry, now stop it!
I'm not sorry!
Okay, I'm sorry! Can't you just snuggle?

 
And that is just the tip of the iceberg that is my Birdy when she's having a meltdown.  In private. In public. Anywhere. Anytime.  All for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment